Research shows that MagClouders are fun, smart and have a lot to say about design, photography, publishing – you name it. We think that’s pretty awesome and want to hear even more from you. Starting today, we’re launching a monthly giveaway for three $25 PayPal MagCloud gift cards. You can enter to win by answering the question below in the blog comments. All comments posted between 3:00pm PST on Wednesday, February 15 and 4:00pm PST on Wednesday, February 29 will count as an entry (max of one entry per person, per month). The questions and prizes will change each month so if you don’t win this round, check back in March for another chance.
So let’s get started.
With the new year comes new projects and new ways to show off your business in both print and digital format. So we are wondering: Print or iPad? Which do you use for your portfolio and why?
- Post your answer to the above question in the comments section below.
- Responses must be posted by Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 4:00pm PST
- Winners will be announced via Twitter, Facebook, and our blog on Monday, March 5, 2012 by 12:00pm PST
- Questions? Post in the comments below
- And don’t forget to follow @MagCloud on Twitter and/or ‘Like’ us on Facebook for the latest MagCloud news and future contest details
Now, get to it!
The contest opens at 3:00 pm PST on Wednesday, February 15, 2012. Entries must be submitted by 4:00 p.m. PST, Wednesday, February 29, 2012 and the winner will be announced via Twitter, Facebook, and our blog on Monday, March 5, 2012. The prize will be one $25 MagCloud gift card. Three unique winners will be selected at random. All entrants agree to be contacted by Hewlett Packard for prize fulfillment. The drawings are open to MagCloud blog readers, Twitter followers and Facebook fans that reside in the United States and are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Entries in this contest will not be carried over into subsequent giveaways or drawings.