New month means new giveaway! Starting today, we’re launching our monthly giveaway for three $25 PayPal MagCloud gift cards. You can enter to win by answering the question below in the blog comments section, or tweeting @MagCloud your answer using the #MagCloudQ hashtag. The questions and prizes will change each month so if you don’t win this round, check back in April for another chance.
As you may know, here at MagCloud we are big fans of The Lorax. After recently announcing the “Every Inkling Storybook Tool “ and “Every Inkling Makes a Difference” writing contest we thought it was a great time to ask the broader MagCloud community how you are personally taking steps toward making our planet a cleaner and greener place. As The Lorax says, “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” This month, we’d love to know: How does the story of the Lorax inspire you to reduce your environmental impact?
- Post your answer to the above question in the comments section below or tweet @MagCloud with the #MagCloudQ hashtag
- Responses must be posted by Friday, March 30, 2012 at 4:00pm PST
- Winners will be announced via Twitter, Facebook, and our blog on Wednesday, April 4, 2012 by 12:00pm PST
- Questions? Post in the comments below or tweet us @MagCloud
- And don’t forget to follow @MagCloud on Twitter and/or ‘Like’ us on Facebook for the latest MagCloud news and future contest details
What are you waiting for? Get to it!
The contest opens at 3:00 pm PST on Thursday, March 15, 2012. Entries must be submitted by 4:00 p.m. PST, Friday, March 30, 2012 and the winner will be announced via Twitter, Facebook, and our blog on Wednesday, April 4, 2012. The prize will be one $25 MagCloud gift card. Three unique winners will be selected at random. All entrants agree to be contacted by Hewlett Packard for prize fulfillment. The drawings are open to MagCloud blog readers, Twitter followers and Facebook fans that reside in the United States and are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Limit two entries (one on Twitter and one blog comment) per person, per month. Anyone found to be in violation of any of our rules or third party networks will be ineligible. Entries in this contest will not be carried over into subsequent giveaways or drawings.