The HP MagCloud iPad application has been completely redesigned to offer improved functionality, including support for hyperlinks in downloaded publications, ability to access and download content purchased through the MagCloud website, and support for the Retina display of the new iPad.
The new app is available immediately in the iTunes app store.
- Browse, download and read thousands of free, full-color digital publications. New publications added daily.
- Sign in with your MagCloud username to download and read publications previously purchased from the MagCloud website.
- Easy-to-use reader interface in portrait or landscape mode, with support for swiping, pinching, zooming and the iPad’s new Retina display.
- Visually navigate through publications with the convenient page preview slider and “All Pages” overview
- Search for publications by title, collection, publisher or through keywords in the publication description and tags.
- Hyperlink support provides a richer reader experience.
- Download publications for reading offline.
The new MagCloud iPad app also enables publishers to include hyperlinks in their publications providing an enhanced user experience and new advertiser options. The app supports the use of hyperlinks for both images and text. This means you can link from your catalog of products back to an ecommerce site, or allow customers to draft emails to an address listed in your brochure just by clicking on it. You can also use hyperlinks to add value to your advertising space by allowing readers to click through to your advertisers’ websites.
MagCloud’s digital publishing makes it easy for businesses to reach customers wherever they prefer their content.
Let us know which new MagCloud iPad app features are your favorite and what you would like to see in future versions in the comments section below.