May is Small Business Month! If you own or run a small biz, you know that promoting your product or service can be challenging. With you in mind, we recently launched several new products, like our expanded Flyer options, the new 8×8 Square format and the redesigned iPad app, to help provide you with creative marketing solutions. From lookbooks to pamphlets to portfolios, the options for small business promotions are endless – so, this month, we want to know, how do you use print or digital publications to promote your small business?
You can enter to win by answering this month’s question in the blog comments section, or by tweeting @MagCloud your answer using the #MagCloudQ hashtag. Once again, our monthly giveaway is for three $25 PayPal MagCloud gift cards. The questions and prizes will change each month so if you don’t win this time, check back in June for another chance.
- Post your answer to the above question in the comments section below or tweet @MagCloud with the #MagCloudQ hashtag
- Responses must be posted by Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 5:00pm PST
- Winners will be announced via Twitter, Facebook, and our blog on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 by 12:00pm PST
- Questions? Post in the comments below or tweet us @MagCloud
- And don’t forget to follow @MagCloud on Twitter and/or ‘Like’ us on Facebook for the latest MagCloud news and future contest details
The contest opens at 12:00 pm PST on Friday, May 18, 2012. Entries must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. PST, Thursday May 31, 2012 and the winner will be announced via Twitter, Facebook, and our blog on Wednesday, June 6, 2012. The prize will be one $25 MagCloud gift card. Three unique winners will be selected at random. All entrants agree to be contacted by Hewlett Packard for prize fulfillment. The drawings are open to MagCloud blog readers, Twitter followers and Facebook fans that reside in the United States and are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Limit two entries (one on Twitter and one blog comment) per person, per month. Anyone found to be in violation of any of our rules or third party networks will be ineligible. Entries in this contest will not be carried over into subsequent giveaways or drawings.