MagCloud is going big and bold this summer with our new large formats! The new Tabloid, Poster, Large Square, and Standard Landscape products are perfect for those big, beautiful four-color marketing pieces you’ve always wanted. Whether it’s preparing for a new photography exhibit, making posters for your small business’s summer sale, or super-sizing your festival or fundraiser flyers, we want to know – how will you use MagCloud’s new large format products?
Enter to win by answering this month’s question in the blog comments section, or by tweeting @MagCloud with your answer using the #MagCloudQ hashtag. In the spirit of new products, we’re also giving away a new prize – a MagCloud branded Rickshaw messenger bag! The question changes each month, so if you don’t win this time, check back in August for another chance.
- Post your answer to the above question in the comments section below or tweet @MagCloud with the #MagCloudQ hashtag
- Responses must be posted by Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 5:00pm PST
- Winner will be announced via Twitter, Facebook, and our blog on Friday, August 3, 2012
- Questions? Post in the comments below or tweet us @MagCloud
- And don’t forget to follow @MagCloud on Twitter and ‘Like’ us on Facebook for the latest MagCloud news and future contest details
The contest opens at 9:00 am PST on Friday, July 13, 2012. Entries must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. PST, Tuesday, July 31, 2012 and the winner will be announced via Twitter, Facebook, and our blog on Friday, August 3, 2012. The prize will be an HP MagCloud branded Rickshaw bag. One unique winner will be selected at random. All entrants agree to be contacted by Hewlett Packard for prize fulfillment. The drawing is open to MagCloud blog readers, Twitter followers and Facebook fans that reside in the United States and are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Limit two entries (one on Twitter and one blog comment) per person, per month. Anyone found to be in violation of any of our rules or third party networks will be ineligible. Entries in this contest will not be carried over into subsequent giveaways or drawings.