August is here, and it’s that time again – time to start thinking about going back to school! Whether you’re running a tutoring business, getting started on your senior thesis or student portfolio for grad school, teaching a course, or heading back as a student— education can prove to be a hefty challenge, with an even larger reward. We’ve blogged about some tips, tricks and resources, and we’re curious as to how you’ll put them to use! So this month’s question is: How will you use MagCloud to prepare for “back to school”?
Enter to win by answering this month’s question in the blog comments section, or by tweeting @MagCloud with your answer using the #MagCloudQ hashtag. To carry all your books, your laptop and any class materials, we’re giving away a MagCloud branded Rickshaw messenger bag! Remember though, the question changes each month, so if you don’t win this time, check back in September for another chance to win!
- Post your answer to the above question in the comments section below or tweet @MagCloud with the #MagCloudQ hashtag
- Responses must be posted by Friday, August 31, 2012 at 5:00pm PST
- Winner will be announced via Twitter, Facebook, and our blog on Wednesday, September 5, 2012
- Questions? Post in the comments below or tweet us @MagCloud
- Don’t forget to follow @MagCloud on Twitter and ‘Like’ us on Facebook for the latest MagCloud news and future contest details
The contest opens at 12:00 pm PST on Thursday, August 16, 2012. Entries must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. PST, Friday, August 31, 2012 and the winner will be announced via Twitter, Facebook, and our blog on Wednesday, September 5, 2012. The prize will be one (1) HP MagCloud branded Rickshaw bag. One unique winner will be selected at random. All entrants agree to be contacted by Hewlett Packard for prize fulfillment. The drawing is open to MagCloud blog readers and Twitter followers that reside in the United States and are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Limit two entries (one on Twitter and one blog comment) per person, per month. Anyone found to be in violation of any of our rules or third party networks will be ineligible. Entries in this contest will not be carried over into subsequent giveaways or drawings.