We’ve made a few updates to the MagCloud iPad application in 2012, including support for hyperlinks and the ability to share publications with friends via Facebook, Twitter or Email from inside the app. Check out our new video to see the features of the updated app in action:
You are here: Home » New Video: The HP MagCloud iPad App
- Spring Snapshots: Making Your Photography Bloom 22 Apr 2014
- 2013 Holiday Schedule 15 Dec 2013
- New Holiday Newsletter Templates 20 Nov 2013
- DIY Gift Ideas 20 Nov 2013
- Website Updates 30 Oct 2013
- Go Big With Our New Large Form Factor Products 11 Jul 2012
- 2011 MagCloud Wish List 25 Jan 2011
- Announcing Our Latest MagCloud Giveaway 15 Feb 2012
- Creating a PDF? We’ll Help You Get Started 11 Jul 2012
- We’re Giving Back Even More of the Back Page 28 Sep 2011
- anne: Whenever I convert my word doc to PDF, it puts too...
- Emily Matyas: Your instructions for photoshop say to put text in...
- Chris: I would require a subscription model that accommod...
- Grace: Hello I'm working with Publisher 2007 and am tr...
- Ten Aperture Plug-ins – [Re]Think: […] Image courtesy of blog.magcloud.com. [&...
- #Spring is here, make your #photography bloom! For this season’s tips and #inspiration: bit.ly/1mvL5Ix 1 day ago
- Keep your New Year’s resolutions top of mind by turning them into an elegant poster via MagCloud. bit.ly/VhjUSg 3 months ago
- Here are 10 creative kid photography ideas: bit.ly/1cFlqHV Create some for your kids and make a MagCloud photo book! 3 months ago
- Happy New Year! 3 months ago
- What are your favorite magazines from 2013? 3 months ago