We’ve made a few updates to the MagCloud iPad application in 2012, including support for hyperlinks and the ability to share publications with friends via Facebook, Twitter or Email from inside the app. Check out our new video to see the features of the updated app in action:
You are here: Home » New Video: The HP MagCloud iPad App
- Blurb Stories: A Journey into the World of Indie Publishing 22 Jul 2014
- Like a Rocket in the Sky: Propel Your Business to New Heights Using MagCloud 11 Jul 2014
- Say ‘I Do’ in DIY Style 26 Jun 2014
- Embrace Your Summer Wanderlust 19 Jun 2014
- Hats Off to Dads and Grads 3 Jun 2014
- Go Big With Our New Large Form Factor Products 11 Jul 2012
- 2011 MagCloud Wish List 25 Jan 2011
- Creating a PDF? We’ll Help You Get Started 11 Jul 2012
- We’re Giving Back Even More of the Back Page 28 Sep 2011
- April’s Monthly Giveaway is Here 13 Apr 2012
- Matthew Marsillo: I have been writing poetry since 1996 and one of m...
- anne: Whenever I convert my word doc to PDF, it puts too...
- Emily Matyas: Your instructions for photoshop say to put text in...
- Chris: I would require a subscription model that accommod...
- Grace: Hello I'm working with Publisher 2007 and am tr...
- Read how photographer Benjamin Kaufmann is using the glossy to showcase his work: blur.by/1C7CXc5 http://t.co/ZeqF2lKQah 3 days ago
- @BrokenBanjoTrav Sorry you've hit a rough patch with us. Have you contacted our Support Team? blur.by/SPPRT 3 days ago
- Photographer Benjamin Kaufmann told us about the #magazine & how it's showcasing his work: blur.by/1yTa3VU http://t.co/qmRnzRv7qx 5 days ago
- No designer? No problem. Jump-start your magazine with a professionally designed template: blur.by/1CJVSKd http://t.co/0Mvl5Axhn6 1 week ago
- Established photographer @ianspanierphoto is always looking for new ways to show off his work blur.by/1v8x3hE http://t.co/vfnx463d4f 2 weeks ago