DECEMBER 15TH UPDATE:
Remaining shipping options as Dec. 15th:
- Within US: Fedex Overnight – December 17th
- To Canada: Fedex International Priority – December 16th
- TO EU: UPS Express – December 16th
During the holidays the MagCloud printing elves tend to be extra busy so please order as early as possible and allow extra time for delivery. Below are our estimated time frames for December 24th delivery. We also recommend you consider using our FedEx shipping options this time of year so you’ll have the added piece of mind of being able to track your order from our holiday headquarters to your doorstep.
After the final package has shipped the MagCloud team will be taking some time off during the rest of the holiday season, so you may experience some delays in orders, as well as customer support response time.
MagCloud Holiday Schedule:
- Closed: November 28th, December 24th, December 25th, December 31st and January 1st.
- No Printing or Shipping: November 28th, December 24th, December 25th, December 31st and January 1st
From everyone here at MagCloud we wish you and yours a very Happy Holiday Season!