Wherever you are, MagCloud is here to provide the latest news and information and answer your questions. Get involved in the conversation by joining the MagCloud communities on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr and Google+.
You are here: Home » Connect
- Disrupting From Within: Lessons in Business Innovation 1 Apr 2013
- Q&A with Holli True of Holli True Photography 28 Mar 2013
- March Madness Bracket Poster 20 Mar 2013
- Why Small Businesses Need to Adapt to Social Media’s Teenage Years 15 Mar 2013
- New Business Brochure and Flyer Templates 13 Mar 2013
- Go Big With Our New Large Form Factor Products 11 Jul 2012
- 2011 MagCloud Wish List 25 Jan 2011
- Announcing Our Latest MagCloud Giveaway 15 Feb 2012
- April’s Monthly Giveaway is Here 13 Apr 2012
- We’re Giving Back Even More of the Back Page 28 Sep 2011
- Arne Hoel: I'd like to add my voice to those who have already...
- Garry Irvine: Glad to see the "HP Way" is still there... the con...
- Meghan: Hi Oliver, We recommend using 300 dpi images - pl...
- Oliver: Hi Meghan, How many dpi should the images be that...
- March Madness Bracket Poster | Publisher's Corner: [...] started you can either order a print copy of...
- Love taking pictures of #food? Here are tips on how to take better food photos: slate.me/12v0BJG via @slate 3 hours ago
- MagCloud handles #printing, distribution and shipping, so you can focus on the important stuff for your #SMB: bit.ly/hkESlb 8 hours ago
- Make students feel accomplished by having them create a magazine. We did for @HP Citizen Schools students: bit.ly/YqQI05 1 day ago
- “MagCloud makes it easy and affordable to experiment with design ideas and try new things.” – @merrittphoto: bit.ly/19kmde2 1 day ago
- There are a lot of things your #smallbiz can #DIY to enhance your brand. Creating your own content is one of them: bit.ly/14iaOdL 2 days ago