We recently highlighted ways wedding photographers can use MagCloud to promote and showcase their work. Today we are focusing on how MagCloud can be used for planning the wedding itself, as a resource for both professional event coordinators and those taking a DIY approach. From lookbooks and portfolios to show prospective clients, to destination information booklets and save-the-date materials for guests, all the way through to printed programs for the big day, MagCloud’s print on demand and digital services can be a great resource no matter what size of an event you’re planning.
Tag Archives: engagement
You are here: Home » engagement
- New Holiday Newsletter Templates 20 Nov 2013
- DIY Gift Ideas 20 Nov 2013
- 2013 Holiday Schedule 18 Nov 2013
- Website Updates 30 Oct 2013
- MagCloud’s Sitewide Fall Sale 23 Oct 2013
- Go Big With Our New Large Form Factor Products 11 Jul 2012
- 2011 MagCloud Wish List 25 Jan 2011
- Announcing Our Latest MagCloud Giveaway 15 Feb 2012
- We’re Giving Back Even More of the Back Page 28 Sep 2011
- Creating a PDF? We’ll Help You Get Started 11 Jul 2012
- Patty: Hi Rose Marie You can use the pricing calculator ...
- Meghan: Hi Roel, We don't have a template for Adobe Acrob...
- Meghan: Hi Janna, Our posters are shipped flat, sandwiche...
- Patty: Hi Anna, No we are not having anymore sales this ...
- Patty: Hi Dawn, Calendar buyers imply place a tack, nail...
- As temperatures start to drop, get inspired with some foul weather #photography: bit.ly/ICrlDJ 5 hours ago
- #SmallBiz owners, @OPENForum has 4 tips to help you market your service business during the holidays: amex.co/1jerA6d 11 hours ago
- You can find #gifts for everyone on your list in the MagCloud storefront: bit.ly/WTN5A2 1 day ago
- Marketers, Do You Really Know Your Customers? on.mash.to/1b0ZQdw #MetricsMatter via @mashable 1 day ago
- Take better photos in the snow this winter with these quick tips: bit.ly/1cPxSV6 2 days ago