During the holidays the MagCloud printing elves tend to be extra busy so please order as early as possible and allow extra time for delivery. Below are our estimated time frames for December 24th delivery. We also recommend you consider using our FedEx shipping options this time of year so you’ll have the added piece of mind of being able to track your order from our holiday headquarters to your doorstep.
For the latest on any delays USPS and FedEx maybe experiencing due to holiday traffic or weather conditions please check their websites.
USPS Mail Service Updates
FedEX Service Delays
The holidays are upon us and the MagCloud elves are hard at work getting final holiday orders out.
We will be taking some time off during the holidays (even a MagCloud elf needs a break now and then) so you may experience some delays in orders, as well as customer support response time.
MagCloud Holiday Schedule:
- Closed: December 24th, December 25th, December 31st and January 1st.
- No Printing or Shipping: December 26th, December 30th and January 2nd
So please expect the following delays:
- 1 day delay for orders placed on December 22nd and 23rd
- 2 day delay for orders placed on December 28th and 29th
- 1 day delay for orders placed on December 30th, 31st and January 1st.
From everyone here at MagCloud we wish your and yours a very Happy Holiday Season!
The MagCloud Team