MagCloud is excited to be part of the first virtual small business “rock festival”, Bizapalooza! It’s a free 3-day on-line conference July 16-18 where business experts share their strategies, secrets and power tools that will take your small business as high as you want to rock it.
On Tuesday July 16 at 5 p.m. EST, I’ll be representing the MagCloud team and discussing the power of tapping into your brand story. MagCloud publications are all about telling great stories through words and images in print and digital, so it’s a subject near and dear to our hearts. We’ll dive into how small and medium businesses can take a lesson from leading media companies to build brand awareness and create deeper customer engagements . I’ll also share how to cost-effectively develop a multi-channel content strategy that takes your brand story across print, digital and social channels to drive more sales and leads.
To register for Bizapaloooza or find out more about the conference click here: http://bit.ly/18BpHgn.
Follow us at on Twitter (@MagCloud) and join the conversation during the webinar using hashtag #MagCloudSMB. Join us!
Until then, check out some of these teaser lessons from the rest of the presenters:
- Jon Ferrara– CEO of Nimble – Transform your shallow social media connections into thriving business opportunities.
- David Fishof – Founder of Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp- Don’t let your fears get in the way of your success.
- Donna Cravotta – CEO of Social Sage PR– A great media list is worth thousands of dollars (she’s going to give you one)
- Brenda Horton – Co-Creator of ActionPlanr – Take the time to focus, plan and eliminate overwhelm.
- Susan Payton – President, Egg Marketing – Press releases have SEO super powers.
- Steve Wilkinghoff – Author of Found Money – First decide your financial outcome, then design a business that delivers.
- Adam Byrnes – International Director of Freelancer.com – Freelancers will grow your business.
- Jim Kukral – Speaker and Award Winning blogger – You can make more money and leverage your brand by self-publishing.
- Tim O’Connor – CEO of Marcademy.com – If your online marketing expert or agency doesn’t follow these rules — ditch them.
- Chaitra Vedullapalli – CMO of Meylah – 63% of small businesses aren’t online!
- Sabrina Parsons – CEO of Palo Alto Software – Your financials tell a story –that you write.
- Erik Koto – CEO of QuestionPro – Run a survey, do nothing, make more money. Really, there’s a study that proves it.
- Deborah Kagan – Sensual Lifestyle Specialist – Mo Mojo = Mo Money = Mo Fun. Mo Life. You get the picture.
- Melinda Emerson – Smallbizlady – Talk to people on Twitter, do it every day grow your followers and influence.
- Share Ross – Bassist for Vixen and Founder of Video Rock Star University – Stop being scared of video – and start attracting more clients and customers.
- Shawn Pfunder – Godaddy – There’s no good reason for a bad web site.
- Mariano Andres Garcia – Design matters even though content is king.
- Bridget Weston Pollack – Marketing Director, SCORE – You can get million dollar consulting and experience — for FREE – why aren’t you?
- Anita Campbell – Small Business Trends – Blogging is easier than you think.
- Tina Forsyth – There is more to automating your systems and process than using technology.
- Matthew Goldfarb – Corporate Renegade – Stand for something – get more clients and customers who will pay you more for who you are.
- Aseem Badshah – Founder & CEO of Socedo – Social media can actually make you money.
- Anum Hussain – Hubspot – Inbound marketing is the science of turning web site visitors into prospects and prospects into customers. Hubspots power marketer, Anum Hussain takes you through the basics and gets you headed on the pathway to profitable customers.
Lots of great speakers on tap so I hope you’ll join the conversation.
For the full agenda and to register visit the Bizapaloooza website.
If you do attend we would love to hear about your experience and favorite sessions in the comments section below.