The holiday season is almost upon us! If you’re thinking of ways to cherish memories, gift your friends, family or clients, consider creating customized calendars! Every year, we share new ideas or templates for calendars and this year is no different.
You can easily create calendars to send to loved-ones or to have clients remember you year-round by dropping our monthly grids into one of our standard templates in your favorite software. Simply put your own personal images on the cover, left-side pages and back (remember to rotate them on their side like the image below) and insert the grids on the right hand pages in order. We’ve included 13 months (December 2013-December 2014) so that you can easily create a 28-page saddle-stitched calendar.
Get started with a Blank Standard Template for your favorite software HERE.
Download the monthly grids as images HERE.
Bonus! Download monthly grids as images for an 8×8 Square calendar HERE.
Need some inspiration on what kind of calendar to create? Here are some ideas to help you get started:
- Great memories from 2013
- Summer photos to keep the memories going year-round
- Pet photos to keep at your desk or share with friends and family
- Fundraiser calendar to raise money for your cause
- Photos of the family and kids to send to grandma and grandpa
- Branded calendar with motivational quotes to keep your clients remembering you year-round
- Calendar to promote your art work
What type of calendars will you create? Tag us in a Tweet, Facebook post, or Instagram with a picture of a 2014 MagCloud calendar you created for a chance to win 5 free copies! Calendar must be received by 10/30/2013 12 a.m. PDT. U.S. residents only.