Memorial Day is a welcome beacon that summer is around the corner. As you finalize your plans for summer, MagCloud wants to provide you with a way to capture all of those special memories and experiences – whether it’s a staycation near home, a road trip to the national park or a getaway to an exotic locale.
How are you chronicling this precious time? Some of us may remember those family gatherings in front of the carousel slide projector or the bulky albums our parents put together after every trip. Now with MagCloud, you can create a personal memento in magazine format to easily share your memories with family and friends in print and digitally.
Here are a few tips and tools to assist you through the process:
- Based on the software you have, check out these publication templates when you’re ready to design your travel keepsake.
- If you’re creating a simple photo magazine, below are a few tips and resources to “prep” your images before publishing.
- To produce a quality publication, make sure all images have a resolution of at least 300 pixels per inch.
- If you’re looking for photo editing tools but don’t have access to Photoshop, check out GIMP (free software that features most of the capabilities that Photoshop offers) or any of these additional photo editing tools.
- Short on time or not comfortable with design tools? Give Poyomi and turn the photo sets into a magazine without using a design program.
- Need inspiration? Browse through some of our travel and vacation magazines.
Have you ever used MagCloud to create a magazine of memories? It’s even a great way to commemorate a school year, a birth, a wedding and more. With MagCloud’s digital publishing and print-on-demand capabilities, it’s never been easier or more budget-friendly to capture the special moments in life.